Friday, 3 June 2016

30 DAYS WILD - DAY 3

 Day 2 brings us to Camp night at TOLC! My boys invited some of their friends and a fantastic night was had by all.  Cooking bacon over the fire, made Smores, lit fires and used kelly kettles to make tea! The children played football, went on a night walk to find wildlife. Learnt to call to foxes and slept in a huge bell tent for the night.





I hope the big log in the fire pit keeps things burning until the morning..... I will need a nice cup of tea when I wake up and they have used all the kindling I brought with me! Opps!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is just what our boys did over half term. Such fun and a great way to enjoy the outdoors. Do join me for #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails