Saturday, 4 June 2016

30 DAYS WILD - DAY 4


Yay! We survived the night and the it didn't rain!
The biggest bonus being there were still embers on that big log so I could re light the fire and make my cup of tea!


Does this count as breakfast? It looks like breakfast...... SSsssh don't tell the children!


After clearing up the site and getting home, we had a lot of washing to get through. Everything was very smokey and a little muddy!  The boys have been chilled out all day. Fresh air and a late night playing hide and seek in the dark wore them out.

I did sit in the garden for a bit watching the Bumble bee's on the Honeysuckle and had a giggle at juvenile Starlings fighting over the bird feeder. Why do they argue every time!? A Bluetit came to
visit which was a nice surprise. I don't see many in my garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails