Wednesday, 8 June 2016

30 DAYS WILD - DAY 8

Today was sports day for Kenzie so I took the little ones to the green to watch. We lay on the grass watching the races, clapping and cheering the teams on. "J" spent ages playing with the cars that we brought with us and filling the back of the ambulance with bits of grass!



Later in the day I topped up the bird feeds and soon had 6 fledgling Starlings fighting over it. I could never mother Starlings..... they always seem to argue and they never share. My little ones could teach them some manners!



The yellow pond Iris are looking lovely at the moment. Nice and bright amidst all the green.


I found this little Aquilegia poking through the trellis as well. I love these plants and have a tendency to just scatter seeds that I find anywhere in the garden. Nice surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails