Friday, 24 February 2017

STRANGE ROOSTING BEHAVIOUR IN CROWS!


Strange thing happening with the crows today. It was about 11:00am and all the crows that were feeding along the edge of the Thames started to call and came in to roost. I am no expert but I only thought they did this at night? The noise was something else! So many birds flew in and in no time the trees were full. It took about 10 minutes and then it all just stopped.

I noticed that they were being chased of the bank by ducks a little bit before this happened, so maybe they had decided enough was enough. I would be interested in finding out more about random calls to roost. So anyone with a knowledge of crows, please leave me a comment!

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails