Wednesday, 6 September 2017

BUTTERFLY AND FAIRY WINGS

While flicking through the craft pages on Baker Ross website, I came across these amazing sets of wings that you could decorate. I know several children that would love to have their own wings so I bought some packs! They were GREAT!! 


I offered paint, glue, feathers, and colourful scraps that could be added to the wings.


Puss decided that she only wanted paint on hers! Lots of bright colours!


I did add some sticky tape across the main join as it looked like the card would become weak in that area after some use. I think she did a pretty good job!

They have them on sale at the moment if you fancy grabbing some. (Baker Ross have not sponsored this post or asked me to write one.... I just love these wings!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails