Wednesday, 6 September 2017

HOMEMADE TOYS- LITTLE STICK PEOPLE


My sister in law made these really cute little stick people for our Forest school session and I had to share them with you. They are so easy to make. A stick and a nice sharp knife to shape them, a dab of paint for the hat and a little happy face!

This old brick seemed like the perfect addition to the play space. They can be dropped in the holes and pulled out again easily!


They remind me a little of Pontipines from "In The Night Garden". You could make a whole family!


Today's play, meets the following EYFS Prime and specific areas:
  • Physical Development
  • Communication and Language Development
  • Expressive Art and Design
  • Understanding the world


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails